Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Progress

I can't believe I haven't posted on here about this before now, but as some of you may already know, I decided to participate in the National Novel Writing Month challenge again this year. This means I had to put aside From the Shadows, which I am about 14 and 1/2 chapters into. Don't worry, Shadow Chronicles fans, I will get back to it! 

But for now, I'm working on my first non-paranormal book. Fire Born is a romantic suspense novel featuring some of America's bravest -- yep, firefighters, baby! This will be the first of another series, one which I truly hope to carry on for a while, as there are so many wonderful characters in this world already. I'll try to get a synopsis posted for you soon, as well as some character info on the team. 

Also, I'm still working on reading through Chasing Shadows' proof (believe it or not, reading your own work is much harder than reading someone else's!). Have found some things that need fixing but there are only a few, which is great news! Once I've finished I'll have the book reloaded to Amazon and at CreateSpace, so that you, my awesome readers, will have the option to buy the book in Kindle format as well as in print (will also be reloading to Barnes and Noble for the Nook). Stay tuned!

One more thing... Make sure you stop by the Diary on Friday to catch an interview with Kristine Cayne, as well as my review of the anthology Romance in the Rain. Kristine's short story Aftershocks also features some awesome firefighters, so check it out! There will also be a link to prizes you can win from the Rainy Day Writers!

No comments:

Post a Comment