Saturday, December 15, 2012

On the 4th day of Christmas...

...yours truly completely forgot she was in the spotlight! 

Yeah, as unbelievable as that is, I forgot that the wonderful Tammy Schweiger-McLaughlin was spotlighting me on her blog, Ravenz Reviews, as part of the epic 12 Days of Christmas Author Spotlight. The reason is because we took in a new puppy today and I had to make a long trip to pick her up. It took a fair bit longer to get there and back than I thought, and I just now looked at the date and remembered I was in the spotlight today.

So if you would be so kind, please do me -- and Tammy -- a favor and visit Ravenz Reviews to read all about what I had to say during our interview, in which I talked about my published works, stories that are coming soon, and how I got into writing. You can also read blurbs on the books I've worked on/am working  on so you know what's coming up next!

By the way, Fire Born is actually finished! I completed it at a little over 77,000 words. Now all I'm waiting on is to hear from my alpha readers and a little extra cash to get component pictures for the cover, then it will be ready for sale!

Time to get back to Juliette and Race in From the Shadows...

No comments:

Post a Comment