Saturday, December 1, 2012

50K in 30 days!

Well folks, amidst distractions galore and days of just not feeling like it (let's be honest, we all have those days once in a while), I achieved the NaNoWriMo goal of writing 50,000 words of a novel in just 30 days. What's my total? 50,667. I honestly think I could have done a lot more, but so many things happened in November and there was just so much interfering with my writing, not the least of which is an unpredictable work schedule.

But I'm more than ten chapters into Fire Born, which makes me feel really good. I'm going to be adding more to it soon, and may try getting some more work done on From the Shadows as well. We'll just have to see where Lady le Muse leads me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Christina. I've posted a link to your blog today. I hope you like it.
    Kindest Regards
    Monica (http://www.monicaeuen.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete